Mobile Sonographer (DAYS)
Columbus, GA 31904 US
Are you looking for a new imaging job? My name is Caroline and I’m a healthcare recruiter – I’m here to help!
A great mobile imaging company is looking for a full-time, permanent Sonographer in the Columbus area. If you’re interested in joining a team of compassionate, devoted, and intelligent healthcare professionals, this could be the job for you! By working for a national leader in bedside diagnostic services, you will see your positive impact on post-acute care patients while also enjoying amazing benefits!
- Provide mobile ultrasound service in various nursing homes, home cares facilities, prisons, and processing sites via traveling in an automobile to the location.
- Unload portable sonographic equipment and take into facilities to perform exams ordered by the physician.
- Perform and process Ultrasounds using portable sonographic equipment and digitally send them to a Radiologist for interpretation.
- Maintain vehicle and sonographic equipment.
- Applicants must be registered with ARDMS or CCI for vascular ultrasound.
- COVID vaccination required
- Graduate of an accredited diagnostic ultrasound technology programGraduate of an accredited diagnostic ultrasound technology program
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Interested? Apply here, or reach out to Caroline via email (email@example.com) or phone (617-746-2746). You can also schedule a time to chat using this link: https://calendly.com/caroline-ka-recruiting.
Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!