Mobile Sonographer (General and Vascular OR Vascular and Echo)
Boston, MA US
MOBILE SONOGRAPHER(S) NEEDED IN MASSACHUSETTS - CLICK AND APPLY NOW!
ROLE: Provide mobile ultrasound services to our client base
*Everything you need to work is provided*
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- #1 responsibility - Be ON the team! Each of our team members will work to make each other and our processes better every day.
- Interact with patients compassionately and professionally by driving company vehicle to each patient, within designated service area.
- Perform quality ultrasound studies to transmit to radiologist for interpretation
- Submit accurate and timely timesheets, as per protocol
- Other duties, as needed:
- Scanning, filing, faxing, photocopying, mailing
- Attend and participate in meetings
- Demonstrate regular attendance
- Train other technologists
- Perform special projects or other duties, as assigned
- Registry required: Vascular and General (ARDMS AB), Echo a plus!
- Annual TB screens, physicals, and vaccinations, as required
- Valid drivers license, in good standing
- Medical insurance allowance, giving you the freedom to customize your plan to fit your needs
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- Accrued vacation time
- Accrued sick time
- 6 paid holidays
- 2 floating holidays
- On-demand access to earned wages
Reach out to Megan directly at 617-746-2768 (accepts texts) / Megan@ka-recruiting.com. OR schedule a quick call with Megan using this link: calendly.com/
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!