Atlanta, GA 30315
Full-time Sonographer needed at a top facility in Georgia!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Currently looking to hire a Mobile Sonographer. Must have experience in general and vascular. Schedule is four 10 hour day shifts (can be Thurs-Sun or Sat-Tues). Enjoy the variety of work each day brings!
Majority of work performed in various nursing homes, home cares, prisons and processing sites.
* Must hold General and Vascular Registries. Candidates with General, Vascular and Echo registries preferred.
* Graduate of an Ultrasound technology program.
* Valid driver’s license in the applicable state and in good current standing.
* Ability to work independently.
* Complete and successfully pass drug screening and background check.
* Good organizational skills.
* Knowledge of applicable regions geography and travel routes.
* Pleasant phone manner and strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Offering great pay and benefits as well as a sign-on bonus!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Client Relationship Manager, Senior Healthcare Recruiter