NEW Blood Bank Team Lead (DAY SHIFT)
Acworth, GA 30101 US
- The Team Lead coordinates MLTs and MTs in a wide range of duties that include producing timely lab results, performing and documenting quality control, utilizing supplies properly and assuring compliance with state and agency guidelines. He/she assures competency of all testing staff, reviews and accepts responsibility for the accuracy of test results.
- DAY SHIFT: Monday-Friday 7:00am-3:30pm
- Associate's Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology required
- Bachelor's Degree in Medical Technology or related field preferred
- At least 5 years experience as an MLT/MT
- EPIC and Sunquest experience preferred
- Registered Medical Laboratory Technician (ASCP) OR
- Registered Medical Technologist (ASCP or equivalent)
Interested? Apply here, or reach out to Caroline via email (email@example.com) or phone (617-746-2746). You can also schedule a time to chat using this link: https://calendly.com/caroline-ka-recruiting.
Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!