NEW Surgical Technologist First Assist CVOR - Surgery (DAY SHIFT)
Somerton, AZ 85350 US
- Working with a surgical team of highly trained, specialized staff, the Surg Tech (CVOR) First Assist works primarily with Cardiovascular patients and teams. This individual provides immediate support to the surgeon and acts as a vital resource to the staff of the Operating Room suite. This individual possesses and maintains advanced training in the harvesting of the vein to be used for coronary grafts endoscopically and/or via open incisions. While the majority of work will be with Cardiovascular patients, you may be requested to work on other case types.
- This position requires call.
- DAYS: 8 hours, Monday-Friday
About the facility/hospital:
- 400-bed hospital that provides comprehensive medical services
- State-of-the-art hospital and leading-edge technology
- Caring and innovative culture that offers competitive pay and outstanding benefits
- Graduate of a Surgical Technologist program
- At least 2 years of related Surgical Tech experience
- Preferably at least 1 year of experience as a CVOR FA Surg Tech
- American Heart Association ACLS and BLS required
- Certified Surgical Technologist (CST)
Interested? Apply here, or reach out to Caroline via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (617-746-2746). You can also schedule a time to chat using this link: https://calendly.com/caroline-ka-recruiting.
Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Associate Healthcare Recruiter
“Caroline did a truly phenomenal job helping me to look for my first nursing position. Her positive attitude & uplifting words made me feel more confident during my search for the right nursing position. She is both detail & service oriented. It is why I have recommended her services to so many of my classmates."