Falkland, NC 27827
NEUROLOGIST NEEDED WITH TOP MEDICAL GROUP IN NORTH CAROLINA
- full time, permanent position
- extremely competitive pay
- excellent benefits
- position available due to programmatic expansion
- flexible setting - can be outpatient only or combination of outpatient & inpatient
- strong investment in technology including Gamma Knife, NeuroBlate, and RAPID
- extremely well established team of neurosurgeons, cerebrovascular neurosurgeons, interventional neurologist, neuro-oncologist, stroke neurohospitalists, neurologists, neurointensivists, plus APPs
- program uses multidiscipline approach to provide range of services for neurological disorders
- location a thriving cultural, economic, educational, and medical hub
- beautiful area with great year round weather, low cost of living and close proximity to coastal beaches
DON'T WAIT! Click apply or email your updated resume to email@example.com today to be considered!
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Healthcare Recruiter
Xavier is a Senior Healthcare Recruiter and has been with KA since 2018, where he started as an Associate and has since worked his way up to the leadership team. He takes pride in listening to and forming personal connections with his candidates & clients, helping to ensure he finds the best possible match for each. Originally hailing from Potsdam, NY, Xavier attended Stony Brook University where he majored in Economics and double minored in Chemistry and Health & Wellness. A lifelong hockey player, Xavier is an avid Buffalo Sabres & Bills fan, and enjoys golfing, lifting weights, and spending time with family & friends.
“I have now had the pleasure of knowing Xavier Patterson for just about 2 years. He helped me with my most recent job search and application, during which he showed the highest degree of integrity, kindness, skill, insight, and perseverance. Xavier was very engaging and unwaveringly kept the interest of his client at heart, he was tenacious with the overall process that took place for me to be hired at my present employment. It’s my honor to consider him not only an accomplished business acquaintance, but also a great friend. I highly recommend Xavier and his professional recruitment services, K.A. Recruiting, Inc. He is an honest and forthright professional in his own right and does an excellent job matching company’s needs to a professional’s desires.” – Meena