New Grad RN Residency Program
Tampa, FL 33609 US
Are you looking to kickstart your nursing career? My name is Caroline and I’m a healthcare recruiter – I’m here to help!
A great 150-bed full-service, acute care hospital is looking for candidates for their RN Residency Program! This is a year-long program to provide education, support, and guidance to recent graduate nurses as they begin their careers. It is primarily designed to equip you with the tools necessary to succeed in today’s hospital environment via the following methods of training:
- Didactic training
- Simulation training
- Hands on training
- Specialty training (MedSurg, Tele, PCU, Ortho/Neuro, Stepdown, ICU, Rehab, etc.)
- Paid Family Leave
- 401k Match
- Medical Plan Options, Dental & Vision
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Assistance
- And more!
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing
- 0-6 months of experience
- Current FL RN license required prior to program start or appropriate compact licensure. If you have a compact license, you are required to get an active FL RN license within 90 days of hire.
- Self-motivated and strong communication skills required
Interested? Apply here, or reach out to Caroline via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (617-746-2746). You can also schedule a time to chat using this link: https://calendly.com/caroline-ka-recruiting.
Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!