New Graduate Registered Nurse Residency Program Georgia
Bloomingdale, GA 31302
REF: CO392 New Graduate RNs needed in Georgia!
Come and join our Residency Program! We invite new graduate RN's to apply for this unique opportunity.
To apply please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit directly here!
The Residency is a yearlong residency which begins with a 10-16 week (depending on specialty), PAID Classroom/Preceptorship program. It allows new graduate nurses to obtain acute care nursing experience through an intensive internship program. Open positions will vary throughout the year, and positions will be offered based on needs of the hospital.
- Medical Surgical
Part 1: Training – First 5-8 Weeks (depending on specialty):
- Instructor-led classroom training
- State-of-the-art simulation including comprehensive debriefs
- Certifications needed for each unit
- Training on charting systems
- The schedule is typically Monday-Friday, with 40 hour work weeks (8 hour days)
Part 2: Clinical Preceptorship – Next 7-8 Weeks (depending on specialty):
- Conducted at the hospital
- You will be assigned a one-on-one preceptor to train you and acclimate you to your role
- Regular development meetings between the resident, their preceptor and their Director
- Customized Coaching/Onboarding report for clinical preceptorship
- The schedule is typically three (3) 12 hour shifts at the hospital
Part 3: Remainder of your 1st year
- Upon successful completion of the Program, residents will transition to their full-time roles at the hospital and continue professional development through routine interactions with a mentor (meet at least once a month)
- Complete an evidence-based capstone project
Current Georgia RN license or Multi-state Compact RN license (or ability to obtain)
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing, within past 1 year
- Program acceptance requires a two (2) year, full-time commitment to the hospital. If a nurse chooses to leave the facility before the 2 year commitment is fulfilled, they may be required to meet a monetary responsibility.
- Self-motivated and strong communication skills required
You are more than a paycheck. Our Benefits Raise the Bar: (benefits start once training/ preceptorship is complete)
- Paid Family Leave
- 401k Match
- Medical Plan Options, Dental & Vision
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Assistance
- And more!
- New grads accepted with or without RN Lic
- Will accept corrections/ home health/ LTAC exp
- Looking for candidates with high energy/ passion/ and open to learning
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter