New Graduate Registered Nurse Residency Program Virigina
Richmond, VA 23173
REF: CO391 New Graduate RNs needed in Virginia!
Come and join our Residency Program! We invite new graduate RN's to apply for this unique opportunity.
To apply please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit directly here!
Med Surg/ICU/Behavioral Health
11 Week Orientation:
· 5 weeks in classroom setting to include a combination of self-study, hands-on skills/simulations, and EKG (Electrocardiogram), TeamSTEPPS, BLS/ACLS, and CPI (Crisis Prevention) certifications
· 6 weeks of preceptorship with a designated and trained preceptor
After orientation, throughout the remainder of your first year, you will participate in our Professional Development Residency for your ongoing support:
· We pair you with a designated mentor for extra support
· You will collaborate with your mentor to complete an evidence based Capstone Project (opportunity to gain recognition by facility and/or corporate level)
· Monthly resident seminars provide ongoing education to include Intro to Charge Nurse Education
· Monthly meetings with your nursing director to track your progress, successes, challenges, future goals, etc.
Graduate of an accredited nursing school within the past 6 months- BSN preferred
Applicants may apply and be offered position prior to passing NCLEX exam
Previous nursing support or service industry experience preferred
Self-motivated and strong communication skills required
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter