Nuclear Medicine Tech
Lincoln, NM US
Top Community Hospital in Southeastern New Mexico hiring Nuclear Medicine Tech!
Great Compensation, Benefits and Relocation Assistance
Under the direction of a Radiologist, performs radiographic procedures at appropriate technical level. Performs a variety of technical procedures that will require independent judgment, with ingenuity and initiative to apply prescribed ionizing radiation for radiologic diagnosis. Assumes responsibility for designated areas or procedures as required, including specialized areas such as Mammography, CT, MRI, O.R., Cath Lab, Interventional Radiology, and Nuclear Medicine, Ultrasound.
For more information please send your resume directly to email@example.com
- Posses a diploma from an AMA approved school of Radiologic Technology or Nuclear Medicine Technology or has completed a hospital based program that meets the requirements of the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists.
- Desirable characteristics include at least two years of experience in a hospital or medical related environment.
- Must be able to follow directions and to perform work according to department standards.
- Technologist is expected to show initiative, exhibit critical thinking and be able to work independently. Must be emotionally mature and able to function under stress.
- ARRT Registry in Radiologic Technology, Nuclear Medicine or NMTCB, current State Licensure.
- BLS required.
- ACLS and PALS preferred.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Healthcare Recruiter
Elizabeth is a national healthcare recruiter that specializes in placing healthcare professionals into full time permanent positions across the country. She joined the KA team after graduating from Skidmore College in 2019. She is an avid Boston sports fan and when not recruiting she can be found coaching field hockey.
“It was my first time working with a recruiter and Elizabeth from KA recruiting is amazing. From our very first conversation, she helped me find the right job according to my preferences and qualifications. Communication was excellent, she constantly updates me of the progress and helps me navigate the difficult parts of the application process. She helped me find the job at a company I am still working at and currently enjoying. I highly recommend reaching out to her” – Jennifer