Nuclear Medicine Technologist - Days
Towner, ND 58788
(Reference Code: JAW1345)
Nuclear Medicine Technologist opening in North Dakota!
- Shifts: Days, Monday-Friday
- Setting: Hospital
- Performs Nuclear Medicine studies, prepares, measures, and administers radiopharmaceuticals for diagnostic and therapeutic studies under the direction of the Radiologist.
- Performs quality control and calibration testing on cameras and radiation measuring equipment according to the policies or procedures of the hospital.
- Follows radiation safety techniques and policy in the receipt, use, and disposal of radioactive material.
- ARRT or NMTCB registered or registry pending.
- NDMIRTBE licensed or temporary license
For more information or to be considered for this position, please Apply Now or call Jermel at 617-746-2744!
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Jermel Wright is an Associate Healthcare Recruiter at KA Recruiting, Inc in Boston, MA. He specializes in permanent placements of Allied Healthcare Professionals in the Laboratory space. He received his B.A. in Healthcare Administration from Stonehill College.