Nuclear Medicine Technologist
Alderson, WV 24910 US
Full-time Nuclear Medicine Technologist needed at a top facility in West Virginia!
(Reference Code: KAM)
- Assess and respond to patients' needs prior, during, and after procedures in the Nuclear Medicine Department.
- Evaluate and maintain quality control for all instrumentation to ensure proper performance and stability.
- Utilize appropriate techniques to ensure quality diagnostic images and/or laboratory results.
- Handle radioactive materials safely.
- Assist in the application and management of radiotherapeutic procedures.
- Educate the public while practicing techniques that will minimize radiation exposure to the patient, general public, and health care personnel consistent with the concept of ALARA (as low as reasonably achievable).
Graduate of an accredited school of radiation science.
Nuclear Medicine certified or board eligible preferred.
ARRT (R), ARRT (N) or CNMT registry required.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: email@example.com
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Client Relationship Manager, Senior Healthcare Recruiter