Nurse Practitioner, Oncology (FT, days)
Barview, OR 97420 US
- Background/Education as an NP/PA in the specific department
- Impressive work ethic and ability to work in an efficient manner
- Desire to succeed and be employed at a top healthcare facility
- Permanent, full time position
- Excellent pay and full benefits
New PERMANENT job opening at our highly-rated, beautiful facility!
- NP/PA must have completed an approved education, received and maintained certification.
- Already have or willing to obtain state license for this position
Shift: many different schedules are available for this position! Inquire for more details.
Pay rate: Very competitive. Specific salary to be determined after interview. A sign on/relocation bonus may be offered.
This is a permanent, full-time position with great pay and FULL BENEFITS.
Click APPLY today.
If you are interested in learning more about this job, or if you are a healthcare professional looking for a new position in any capacity, contact Marina - call/text 617-430-7080 or email your resume to email@example.com
Or book a 5 minute phone call here: https://calendly.com/marinaka/job-opportunity-information-meeting
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!