Nurse Practitioner (Child Psych) in Massachusetts
Boston, MA 02108 US
Looking for a NP job? My name is Leah and I'm a healthcare recruiter, I'm here to help!
I have a new Nurse Practitioner, Child Psych position available near Boston, Massachusetts!
- Full-time and permanent
- Opportunities for growth
- Full, comprehensive benefits package (PTO, health insurance, life insurance, 401k, etc)
- Provides direct care, counseling, and teaching to patients and families according to established collaborative protocols and standards of care.
- Sets priorities for appropriate and efficient management of patient care that reflects cost effective management of time, available human resources, supplies, and equipment.
- Performs psychiatric evaluations, psychotherapy and psychopharmacologic treatment and provides preventive health measures within prescribed guidelines and appropriate to patient needs.
- Orders, interprets, and evaluates appropriate lab and diagnostic tests to assess patient's clinical problems and health care needs.
- Based on outcome of diagnostic, lab, and physical assessment findings, arranges for appropriate plan of care and follow-up.
- Records pertinent patient care findings in the medical record.
- Maintains interdisciplinary approach to planning and communicating patient care information by discussing patient data with appropriate physicians and other health care professionals.
- Evaluates outcomes of patient care and makes necessary revisions in care plan.
- Seeks and provides consultative services as required.
- Through patient education and counseling, incorporates the concepts of health maintenance, prevention, and promotion into daily practice.
- Demonstrates awareness of community resources and assists staff, patients, and families to effectively utilize them.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age groups of patients regularly served.
- Notifies supervisor when patients in age groups not regularly served present, and seeks assistance from individuals with the knowledge of the specialized needs of such patient age groups.
- NP Mass Licensure
- Registered with the State of Massachusetts and DEA for prescription writing privileges
- Current BLS and ACLS Certifications
- Board certified in specialty
- Psych experience with children 8+ years
Click apply or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org/ call or text 617-746-2751! You can also schedule a time to chat here -https://calendly.com/leahkarecruiting/10min.
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!