Nurse Practitioner (NP), Primary Care
Boston, MA US
Nurse Practitioner (NP), Primary Care - CLICK AND APPLY NOW!
Location: Boston, MA
Seeking to hire a full time Nurse Practitioner (“NP”). The NP will be responsible for managing a panel of patients as well as assisting with co-managing the patients of other physicians in the practice.
- Permanent and full-time position.
- Masters degree in nursing required.
- This position requires 5-7 years clinical experience as a Nurse Practitioner, preferably with expertise in primary care.
- The NP will deliver Primary Care and Urgent Care to the practice’s patients. Specifically, the NP will Collaborate with MD partners, primary nurses, medical assistants and support staff to deliver expert team-based care.
- AN NP license is required.
- Competitive pay and benefits.
APPLY NOW! OR reach out to Megan directly at 617-746-2768 (accepts texts) / Megan@ka-recruiting.com. OR schedule a quick call with Megan using this link: calendly.com/
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!