Nurse Practitioner - Wound Care
Shady Cove, OR 97539
Full-time Wound Care Nurse Practitioner needed at a top facility in Oregon!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Clinic hours are Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm, no call or weekend coverage. Must be WOCN certified.
* Graduation from an accredited Nurse Practitioner program required.
* Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) licensed by the Oregon State Board of Nursing (OSBN) and Registered Nurse (RN) licensed by Oregon State Board of Nursing required upon start.
* Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider (BLS) certified by the American Heart Association (AHA) required upon start.
* Certified Wound Specialist preferred. Obtaining a National Wound Care certification will be required within one year of start date.
* At least 1 year of independent practice experience as a Nurse Practitioner or extensive wound care experience working under protocols as a WOCN/WCN required. Two or more years of experience preferred.
Southern Oregon is a great place to live, especially if you love the outdoors. Year-around recreational activities, family-friendly communities, wonderful schools and an opportunity to enjoy a well-balanced life!
Offering great pay and benefits as well as a $10,000 sign on bonus, up to $10,000 relocation assistance, and up to $3,000 annual CME allowance!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: email@example.com
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Client Relationship Manager, Senior Healthcare Recruiter