Nurse Practitioner Occupational Health Opening - Boston, MA
BRAND NEW Clinical Wellness NP - Occupational Health (Permanent Position)
- Permanent full-time position
- This is a specialized role, funded under a Massachusetts Department of Public Health contract, to perform grant funded clinical services mostly in a drop-in center location with some sessions in an STD Clinic. The services will be provided for STD Clinic patients, drop-in center patients and Post Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) patients.
- In this role you will conduct assessments for sexually transmitted infections, including physical exams, and will prescribe treatments.
- You will conduct substance use disorder assessments and prescribe opioid replacement therapy (i.e. Suboxone) if indicated.
- And more!
- Master's degree in nursing required.
- NP will need to be registered with the State of Massachusetts and DEA for prescription writing privileges.
- Current BLS and ACLS Certification needed.
- Prior experience in similar clinical setting/specialty preferred.
- Position is with an outstanding 500+ bed acute care facility located right in Boston, MA. They are an academic medical center who offers over 70 medical specialties and subspecialties.
- Full benefits included!
If you would like to discuss this opening or anything else, please call me at 617-746-2743. Also, you can send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the best time and phone number for me to reach you!
You can also schedule an appointment with my calendar: https://calendly.com/olivia-ka/15min
I also work on many other permanent NP/PA openings nationwide if you are looking for something else. Call me so we can get started!
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Healthcare Recruiter
Olivia is a dedicated and passionate Senior Healthcare Recruiter for KA Recruiting who is available 24/7 to help any candidates find their next position. She is from the greater Boston, MA area and graduated from The College of the Holy Cross in 2019. Olivia has been with KA Recruiting since 2019 and would love to connect with any job seekers looking for their next healthcare role. She covers any space in healthcare so she will definitely have something for you. She is also a former Collegiate D1 softball player and enjoys anything sports related, cooking, and trying new restaurants with friends!
“I have worked with my share of recruiters over the years and without a doubt, Olivia Sloane and K.A. Recruiting have been the most professional ones that I have had the pleasure to work with. As a career changer, it was no easy task, but Olivia found a job for me that was a very good fit. I whole-heartedly recommend their services.” - Gian S.
"Olivia Sloane, from K.A recruiting, has been very helpful in my career journey. She had helped through my interviews and made sure that I would pass and get that job. I have been working as a Medical Laboratory Technologist at Sunrise Medical Laboratories for over a year now. And I know that without her help, I'm not gonna be in my position right now. Very thanks to her. - Angelica"
"In the middle of the pandemic, I had to move quickly to a different state and find a new job. I had the pleasure to speak with Olivia, a KA recruiter, who immediately set up all the connections for me, she rapidly provided me with a list of jobs available in the area and helped me find what best fitted for me based on our conversations and my background. Because of her efficiency, I was able to find a job immediately and I am very satisfied with my job’s position, location, and coworkers. Thank you Olivia and KA recruiting."
Senior Healthcare Recruiter, K.A. Recruiting, Inc.
Main Line: 617-746-2743