OR RN Manger
Niceville, FL 32578 US
Are you looking for a new job? My name is Caroline and I’m a healthcare recruiter – I’m here to help!
A great 250-bed full-service, acute care hospital is looking for a full-time, permanent OR RN Manager. If you’re interested in leading a team characterized by commitment, integrity, respect, and collaboration, this might be the place for you! Additionally, it is located in a beautiful beachside town.
- Provides leadership and demonstrates responsibility and accountability for the delivery of safe, quality, patient care for assigned departments on a 24 hour basis. Ensures department's standard of nursing practice, nursing policies and procedures meet legal, and all accrediting and regulatory agency requirements. Develops and implements ongoing programs to measure, monitor, assesses and to improve quality of nursing care delivered to patients.
- 12 general operating rooms with 2 dedicated heart rooms
- Reports to Director of Surgical Services
- Oversees a team of 50 direct reports (Scrub Techs, Coordinators, Surg Techs, OR Aides, RNs, etc.)
- Associates Degree in Nursing required; Bachelors in Nursing preferred.
- Current FL RN license required
- Previous experience in an acute care setting strongly preferred
- BLS and ACLS
- Charge or Assistant Nurse Manager experience
Interested? Apply here, or reach out to Caroline via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (617-746-2746). You can also schedule a time to chat using this link: https://calendly.com/caroline-ka-recruiting.
Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!