Dallas, TX US
- deliver occupational therapy modalities to hospital inpatients and outpatients as assigned;
- perform initial assessment, establish goals, follow standard of care in performing therapy;
- assess progress and modify treatment plan and goals based on need of patients including but not limited to neurological, orthopedic, general medicine, oncology and other disease specifically requiring occupational therapy intervention;
- participate in coordination of care with department manager, physicians, department staff and ancillary services;
- promote and maintain a high customer service level.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum 1 year of acute care experience required.
- Active and current TX OT license.
- Certification required in lymphedema, CHT, wound care specialist, Brain Injury Specialist, or Neuro Certified.
- Current BLS.
Looking to Relocate? I can be a resource for that!
Want more information? Reach out to Megan at (617) 746-2768 or email resume to Megan@Ka-recruiting.com
Qualified? CLICK and APPLY NOW!
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!