Norcross, GA 30003
(Reference Code: JAW1323)
Priority opening for an Oncology RN at a Community Hospital just North of Atlanta, GA!
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Oncology RN to make an impact and join a team of dedicated medical staff that support award-winning centers and programs that advance the science of medicine while providing outstanding patient care! Some of these centers include the Bariatrics Center, the Breast Imaging Center, the Imaging Center, Hyperbarics and Wound Care Services, and the Birth Center!
This is a Full-Time, Permanent position.
Oncology nurses care for people of all ages who are diagnosed with cancer. Oncology is a challenging field in which nurses support patients, families, and caregivers through the stress of diagnosis and treatment, and the anxiety of many uncertainties brought on by the disease, including facing mortality.
- BLS certification required and ACLS may be required in designated departments.
- At least 24 months of recent nursing experience within the past five years in an acute care hospital setting.
- Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of Georgia (or willing to obtain)
- Must have a minimum of 1 year as an RN w/ BSN or 2 plus years as an RN w/Associates. Must have experience in the desired specialty.
- Choose medical coverage through a traditional or consumer-driven health plan.
- Choose from two different dental plans.
- You can choose a voluntary vision plan.
- Flexible Spending Accounts.
- All eligible employees receive a 2% employer contribution, even if they are not actively contributing to the 403(b) retirement saving.
- After 1 year of employment for an undergraduate degree or 2 years for a graduate degree. Full/Part-time eligible employees can take up to 18 credit hours per calendar year at an accredited college or university.
- Employees may receive discounts for early childhood education.
- Discounts on eldercare services.
- Discounted pet insurance.
- Free/Discounted parking and transportation also are available for employees.
For more information, please Apply now or send an updated resume to email@example.com with a good time to call!
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Jermel Wright is an Associate Healthcare Recruiter at KA Recruiting, Inc in Boston, MA. He specializes in permanent placements of Allied Healthcare Professionals in the Laboratory space. He received his B.A. in Healthcare Administration from Stonehill College.