Operating Room Registered Nurse
Jefferson, NH 03583
Full-Time Operating Room RN needed in Jefferson, New Hampshire!
Join a 25-bed Critical Access Hospital offering Medical, Surgical and Intensive Care Services as well as a wide variety of outpatient services.
Job: Operating Room Registered Nurse
Department: OR / SSU
Shift: Day shift
Position Summary: The Perioperative nurse is defined as the Registered Nurse (RN) who, using the nursing process, develops a plan of nursing care and then coordinates and delivers care to patients undergoing operative or other invasive procedures. Perioperative nurses have the requisite skills and knowledge to assess, plan, intervene, and evaluate the outcomes of interventions. The Perioperative nurse addresses the physiological, psychological, socio-cultural, and spiritual responses of surgical patients. The Perioperative nurse provides care in compliance with hospital policies and the standards of practice of AORN Standards, Recommended Practices, and Guidelines. In addition, The Perioperative nurse possesses knowledge of CMS (HICFA) standards specific to Critical Access Hospitals, New Hampshire Department Health guidelines, New Hampshire Board of Nursing rules, and the rules, regulations, policies, procedures and Standards of Nursing Practice of the Medical Center.
- Current RN license in the State of New Hampshire
- Two years Med-Surg experience required
- Must possess a valid driver's license and the ability to take on call responsibility
- Current BLS and ACLS certification required
- Basic Dysrhythmia course completion required within one year of hire
- PALS course completion required within one year of hire
- EKG Interpretation Course required
- AORN certification strongly preferred
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and organizational skills required
- Computer skills strongly preferred
For more information, please submit your resume for review!
Meet Your Recruiter
Client Relationship Manager, Senior Healthcare Recruiter