PATIENT NAVIGATOR (Front Desk Assistant)
The purpose of the Patient Navigator position is to provide a seamless patient experience. The goal is to streamline the process for patients and their families by facilitating follow up clinic appointments. The patient navigator will provide continual support beginning with the initial consultation and continuing through diagnosis to treatment and follow-up care. The Patient Navigator works directly with the providers and patients to ensure that appointments are scheduled in a timely manner by coordinating referrals to specialty providers and other systems. An effective Patient Navigator will build relationships, solve problems, direct patients to resources and manage information. The position reports to the practice manager.
Experience and Skills:
• A minimum of two years in a clinical or customer service position, preferably in a health
• Demonstrated quality customer service skills.
• Strong problem-solving, relationship building and advocacy skills.
• Ability to prioritize workload, handle multiple tasks and work independently.
• Exceptional judgment and discretion in interacting with physicians and staff on sensitive
political and confidential issues.
• Knowledge of current issues in the healthcare environment preferred.
• Ability to prioritize and manage several projects with demanding workloads.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications; Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Previous EMR experience strongly preferred. EPIC know-how a plus!
Overview: Permanent full time position schedule is Mon-Fri either 8am-4:30pm or 8:30am-5pm.This role is technically a front desk position. You will answer phone calls, handle scheduling, process patients, and any other administration roles needed. Ideally looking for a candidate with strong customer service experience. Position is with an outstanding concierge cardiology practice that is located in the greater Boston, MA area- about 15/20 minutes outside of Boston.
If interested, APPLY NOW or reach out to Megan at 617-746-2768 (accepts texts) or by email Megan@Ka-recruiting.com.
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!