Pathologist Assistant (ASCP or Eligible)
Two Rivers, WI US
Day Shift Pathologist Assistant Opportunity
- The Pathology Assistant is responsible for performing accessioning, dictating, and dissecting surgical specimens. Individuals are required to possess and expand on advanced knowledge of anatomy, pathology, and anatomic pathology laboratory techniques. Individuals are responsible for ensuring quality, consistency, efficiency, and for coordination and leading technical services.
- ASCP Certification or Eligible required!
- Willing to accept New Grads!
- Great work/life balance and career advancement
- Permanent position with job security
For more information please send your resume directly to email@example.com or call/text 617-746-2747.
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Healthcare Recruiter
Elizabeth is a national healthcare recruiter that specializes in placing healthcare professionals into full time permanent positions across the country. She joined the KA team after graduating from Skidmore College in 2019. She is an avid Boston sports fan and when not recruiting she can be found coaching field hockey.
“It was my first time working with a recruiter and Elizabeth from KA recruiting is amazing. From our very first conversation, she helped me find the right job according to my preferences and qualifications. Communication was excellent, she constantly updates me of the progress and helps me navigate the difficult parts of the application process. She helped me find the job at a company I am still working at and currently enjoying. I highly recommend reaching out to her” – Jennifer