Pathologist Assistant - Histology/Pathology/Grossing Tech ***3 MONTHS OF FREE HOUSING***
Somerton, AZ 85350 US
Are you looking for a new lab job? My name is Caroline and I’m a healthcare recruiter – I’m here to help!
An amazing 400-bed, non-profit hospital with a state-of-the-art lab is looking for a full-time, permanent Pathologist Assistant / Grossing Tech to join their team of compassionate, enthusiastic, and highly skilled medical professionals. They have several DAY shifts available and are provided 3 months of free housing to qualified candidates!
In this role you will…
- Perform gross examination of surgical, biopsy, and cytology specimens to include dictation, complete dissection, selection, and submission of tissue sections for microscopic examination
- Assure appropriate specimen accessioning and labeling, photograph pertinent specimens, and perform frozen sections procedures during intraoperative consultations
- Select appropriate ancillary testing and perform specialized procedures as requested.
- Assist in training of surgical pathology techniques and procedures to pathology technicians, and train histotechnologists
- Other duties as assigned.
- ASCP (PA)
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 months free housing
- Sign-on and relocation bonuses for qualified candidates
- Employment benefits from day 1
- 1.5 hours from San Diego, but a much lower cost of living than California
Interested? Apply here, or reach out to Caroline via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (617-746-2746). You can also schedule a time to chat using this link: https://calendly.com/caroline-ka-recruiting.
Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!