Duveneck, WI 54220 US
Need a new job? I've got great news for you. I have a Pathologist's Assistant position available north of Duveneck, Wisconsin!
- Shift: 12:00pm - 8:30am
- Opportunities for growth
- Full, comprehensive benefits package (PTO, health insurance, life insurance, 401k, etc)
- Master's degree
- ASCP certification
- Prior lab experience and knowledge
- Collaborates with the Medical Lab Director on a daily basis on workflow, quality, and other initiatives to ensure high-quality pathology services are provided for clinicians and patients.
- Performs daily grossing of tissue specimens. Oversees all aspects of day-to-day operations of the lab gross room, ensuring high-quality production and excellent turn-around time.
- Leads troubleshooting when needed.
- Provides personnel management and maximizes team efficiency, productivity, and teamwork of gross room personnel by providing daily communication, supervision, and direction in concordance with company philosophy, goals and objectives.
- Ensures all gross room-related policies and procedures are up to date at all times and followed.
- Ensures high-quality training and orientation of new grossing staff.
- Establishes and maintains standards of performance and ensures competency of grossing personnel.
- Ensures compliance with CLIA regulations.
- Prepares for and participates in CLIA inspections.
- Works with the Safety Committee and Lab Safety Officer to maintain lab compliance with all OSHA, RCRA, and DNR guidelines.
- Leads gross room-related laboratory investigations and corrective actions. Ensures gross room has adequate equipment and supplies.
- Assists the Medical Lab Director with tasks and projects commiserate with Pathologist Assistant qualifications.
- Actively participates in laboratory management and other required meetings. Performs other related duties as assigned.
Reporting & Supervision Reports to Lab executive leader and takes direction from the Medical Lab Director
- Directly supervises personnel working in the grossing area of the lab
Click apply or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org/ call or text 617-746-2751!
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!