Portland, OR 97205
Full-time Pathologist Assistant needed at a top facility in Oregon!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Monday-Friday, day shift
Assists in the performance of surgical pathology services and may assist in the performance of autopsies under the general supervision of a Pathologist
- Bachelors Degree in the field of Laboratory Science or equivalent under the 1988 Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) guidelines of high complexity testing.
- Completion of a Pathologists Assistant program accredited by the American Society for Clinical Pathology.
- Board of Certification (BOC) by the American Society of Clinical Pathologists (ASCP).
- Successful completion of annual continuing education units per state licensure and/or ASCP guidelines.
- Skill in performing a full range of laboratory tests and operating a variety of laboratory instrumentation and equipment.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: email@example.com
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Client Relationship Manager, Senior Healthcare Recruiter