Pathologist Assistant in Georgia
Waverly, GA 31565 US
Looking for a Pathologist Assistant job? My name is Leah and I'm a healthcare recruiter, I'm here to help!
I have a new Pathologist Assistant position available near Waverly, Georgia!
- Full-time and permanent
- Shift - Mon-Fri: 10:00am-7:00pm or Mon-Fri: 12:00pm-9:00pm
- Full, comprehensive benefits package (PTO, health insurance, life insurance, 401k, etc)
- The Pathologists' Assistant (PA) is an extensively trained allied health professional who provides anatomic pathology services under the direction and supervision of a Board Certified, licensed medical doctor (pathologist). PA's interact with pathologists in same manner that physicians' assistants carry out their duties under the direction of physicians in surgical and medical practices. The Pathologists' Assistant serves as the eyes of the pathologist and is often the initial (and sometimes only) individual to look at the specimen when it arrives from the operating room, clinic, and/or physician's office. A fully trained PA is allowed to perform post mortem examinations (autopsies) through to the preliminary anatomic diagnoses (PAD) without a pathologist present. Pathologists' Assistants contribute to the overall efficiency of the laboratory or pathology practice in a cost-effective manner by performing a variety of tasks, consisting primarily of gross examination of surgical pathology specimens.
- College graduate
- ASCP certification preferred
- Prior experience and knowledge
Click apply or email your resume to email@example.com/ call or text 617-746-2751! You can also schedule a time to chat here - https://calendly.com/leahkarecruiting/10min.
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!