Newton, MA 02458
Full-time Patient Navigator needed at a top facility outside of Boston, Massachusetts!
(Reference Code: KAM)
The purpose of the Patient Navigator position is to provide a seamless patient experience. The goal is to streamline the process for patients and their families by facilitating follow up clinic
appointments. The patient navigator will provide continual support beginning with the initial consultation and continuing through diagnosis to treatment and follow-up care. The Patient Navigator works directly with the providers and patients to ensure that appointments are scheduled in a timely manner by coordinating referrals to specialty providers. An effective Patient Navigator will build relationships, solve problems, direct patients to resources and manage information. The position reports to the practice manager.
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent amount of education and experience.
* A minimum of two years in a clinical or customer service position, preferably in a health care setting.
* Demonstrated quality customer service skills.
* Strong problem-solving, relationship building and advocacy skills.
* Ability to prioritize workload, handle multiple tasks and work independently.
* Exceptional judgment and discretion in interacting with physicians and staff on sensitive political and confidential issues.
* Knowledge of current issues in the health care environment preferred.
* Ability to prioritize and manage several projects with demanding workloads.
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications; Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
* Previous EMR experience strongly preferred. EPIC know-how a plus!
40 hours per week, in person, Monday-Friday
Offering competitive pay and benefits including health insurance, LTD, STD, AD&D, life insurance, and free parking provided.
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Client Relationship Manager, Senior Healthcare Recruiter