Phlebotomist (Day Shift)
Manteno, IL 60468
The Phlebotomist/ Lab Assistant performs routine venipunctures and/or capillary blood collection on patients. Additionally, the lead lab assistant obtains urine specimens and cultures, processes specimens in preparation for testing, performs clerical tasks, monitors outpatients, answers phones, faxes results, and performs computer order entry as needed.
Work Schedule: DAYS
- Board eligible
- Phlebotomy skills and background required.
- Medical background preferred.
- Knowledge of laboratory procedures preferred.
- Experience with medical terminology preferred.
License or Certification Requirements:
- Phlebotomy certification preferred or 2 years' phlebotomy experience preferred
If you would like more information, please APPLY or contact Megan at Megan@ka-recruiting.com! You can also call/text at 617-746-2768!
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!