Phlebotomist - North Chicago, Illinois
Evanston, IL 60201 US
Full Time Phlebotomist Needed in Evanston, Illinois for permanent hire! Apply Now!
- Full-time, permanent job opportunity
- Full benefits package (401k, PTO, medical/dental/vision insurance)
- Competitive pay
- Room for career growth!
- Greet patients and verify their identiy
- Collect blood samples by performing venipunctures and fingersticks
- Label all samples according to outlined procedures and policies
- Maintain lab equipment in a clean and safe manner
- Record tests performed and blood samples taken into databases
- Transport samples in a timely manner and in accordance with outlined policies and procedures
- Explain tests to patients and answer any questions they might have
- Complete all work in accordance with outlined hospital and laboratory guidelines, and federal, state, and local requirements
- High school diploma
- Phlebotomy certification
- COVID-19 Vaccine or exemptions
Interested? Apply to this job or send a resume to email@example.com for consideration!
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Healthcare Recruiter
Marissa is a Healthcare Recruiter, who is excited to help you find a long term career. She will listen to what you are looking for in your next job and will help you find that perfect fit. Marissa has lived in Massachusetts her whole life, and after graduating from Boston University with a Major in Psychology, she joined KA Recruiting and moved to Boston. Outside of recruiting, she enjoys staying active, being with friends, and vacationing in Florida.