Physical Therapist Assistant
Henry, CO 81101
What You'll Need:
Do you have a passion for helping others with restoration of function to prevent disability following injury, disease or physical disability? Do you enjoy working alongside and collaboratively with Physical Therapists to provide therapy treatments to patients? If you are a Colorado licensed Physical Therapy Assistant, have strong written and verbal skills, we would love for you to apply for our Physical Therapy Assistant position!
What You'll Do:
- Provide treatments that are consistent with the established plan of care as directed by Physical Therapists.
- Manage and operate equipment safely and correctly.
- Coordinate patient care to ensure patients' needs are met and policies are followed.
- Communicate appropriately and clearly to physicians, staff and department Director.
- Support staff to implement treatment plans in compliance with state, CMA and other regulatory guidelines.
This is a permanent, full-time position with great pay and benefits.
Click APPLY today.
If you are interested in learning more, or if you are a healthcare professional looking for a new position contact Marina Setaro - call/text 617-430-7080 or email your resume to email@example.com
Or book a 5 minute phone call here: https://calendly.com/marinaka/job-opportunity-information-meeting
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!