Physician Assistant (PA), Primary Care
Boston, MA US
Physician Assistant (PA), Primary Care , Primary Care - CLICK AND APPLY NOW!
Location: Boston, MA
Seeking to hire a full time Physician Assistant (PA), Primary Care. The PA will be responsible for managing a panel of patients as well as assisting with co-managing the patients of other physicians in the practice.
- Permanent and full-time position.
- Masters degree in nursing required.
- This position requires 5-7 years clinical experience as a PA preferably with expertise in primary care.
- The PA will deliver Primary Care and Urgent Care to the practice’s patients. Specifically, the PA will Collaborate with MD partners, primary nurses, medical assistants and support staff to deliver expert team-based care.
- AN PA license is required.
- Competitive pay and benefits.
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!