Point of Care Testing Assistant
Teller, AK 99778 US
Looking for an adventure? I have a POC Testing Assistant position available in Alaska!
- Opportunities for growth
- Full, comprehensive benefits package (PTO, health insurance, life insurance, 401k, etc)
- Bachelors degree
- ASCP certified
- 8 years of lab experience
- Maintain records, training documents and procedures for all POCT
- Monitor compliance of Joint Commission standards and CLIA regulations
- Monitor POCT program efficiency, efficacy, costs and revenue
- Assist in performing and validating chemical, microscopic, morphologic,
immunologic, and bacteriologic tests of body fluids and substances to
provide data for diagnosis and treatment of disease
- Provide technical supervision and satisfy training needs as appropriate.
- Verify test procedures performed, accuracy of each test and test system
as it pertains to the specialty assigned and report results
- Resolve technical problems, monitor test analysis and specimen
examination for corrective action and communication to all testing
personnel when necessary
- Perform other duties as assigned
Click apply or email your resume to email@example.com/ call or text 617-746-2751!
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!