Point of Care Testing Specialist, Lab - Boston, MA
Boston, MA 02118 US
Are you looking for a new lab job? My name is Caroline and I’m a healthcare recruiter – I’m here to help!
A phenomenal 500-bed medical center in Boston is looking for a full-time, permanent Point of Care Specialist. If you’re interested in joining a team of healthcare professionals who strive to provide accessible health services to all, this could be the place for you!
- Under the general direction of the Medical Director of POCT (point-of-care testing), the Supervisor of POCT, and the POCT Assistant Supervisor, the POCT Specialist work with test site managers to assure adequate documentation and compliance with CAP, Joint Commission, and CLIA '88 regulations.
- Has a current knowledge base of technical, clinical, and regulatory aspects of all commercially-available POCT methods, devices, and data management systems
- Assists in overseeing the performance and evaluation of function checks, instrument maintenance, and test evaluations when indicated as part of troubleshooting for discrepant or unexpected results.
- Performs other duties as assigned or as needed, including cross-training of other laboratory sections when needed to assist in times of emergency.
- Bachelor's Degree in Medical Technology or Clinical Lab Science, or an applied science
- Minimum of 3 years of clinical laboratory experience
- Understanding of laboratory systems
- ASCP, NCA, or AMT certification
Interested? Apply here, or reach out to Caroline via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (617-746-2746). You can also schedule a time to chat using this link: https://calendly.com/caroline-ka-recruiting.
Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!