Practice Administrator Role - Boston, MA
New Practice Administrator Role Open in Greater Boston Area
- Permanent full-time position.
- Directly manages the front office operations to ensure exceptional, effective and efficient patient care, administration, documentation, and outstanding customer service. Indirect supervisor to all staff.
- The preferred candidate will have a minimum three to five (3-5) years of experience in healthcare administration with a focus on clinical operations but also including business strategy & operations, patient experience, and quality of service.
- Manages all Human Resources functions, manages finances, coordinates practice marketing.
- Minimum of B.A./B.S.. MBA, MPH, or MHA preferred.
- Position is with an outstanding concierge cardiovascular practice located 15 min outside of Boston, MA.
If you would like to discuss this opening or anything else, please call me at 617-746-2743. Also, you can send an updated resume to email@example.com with the best time and phone number for me to reach you!
You can also schedule an appointment with my calendar: https://calendly.com/olivia-ka/15min
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Healthcare Recruiter
Olivia is a dedicated and passionate Senior Healthcare Recruiter for KA Recruiting who is available 24/7 to help any candidates find their next position. She is from the greater Boston, MA area and graduated from The College of the Holy Cross in 2019. Olivia has been with KA Recruiting since 2019 and would love to connect with any job seekers looking for their next healthcare role. She covers any space in healthcare so she will definitely have something for you. She is also a former Collegiate D1 softball player and enjoys anything sports related, cooking, and trying new restaurants with friends!
“I have worked with my share of recruiters over the years and without a doubt, Olivia Sloane and K.A. Recruiting have been the most professional ones that I have had the pleasure to work with. As a career changer, it was no easy task, but Olivia found a job for me that was a very good fit. I whole-heartedly recommend their services.” - Gian S.
"Olivia Sloane, from K.A recruiting, has been very helpful in my career journey. She had helped through my interviews and made sure that I would pass and get that job. I have been working as a Medical Laboratory Technologist at Sunrise Medical Laboratories for over a year now. And I know that without her help, I'm not gonna be in my position right now. Very thanks to her. - Angelica"
"In the middle of the pandemic, I had to move quickly to a different state and find a new job. I had the pleasure to speak with Olivia, a KA recruiter, who immediately set up all the connections for me, she rapidly provided me with a list of jobs available in the area and helped me find what best fitted for me based on our conversations and my background. Because of her efficiency, I was able to find a job immediately and I am very satisfied with my job’s position, location, and coworkers. Thank you Olivia and KA recruiting."
Senior Healthcare Recruiter, K.A. Recruiting, Inc.
Main Line: 617-746-2743