Program Coordinator Medical Laboratory Science
Velva, ND 58790
Program Coordinator (Medical Laboratory Science)
*Full time and permanent*
Looking to work as a program coordinator at a newly opening Medical Laboratory Scientist program? Please contact Chelsey@ka-recruiting.com for more information. You can also submit your resume directly for review!
- The MLS Program Coordinator provides classroom and laboratory instruction in clinical laboratory science subjects, as assigned, coordinates and supports University affiliation sites and student clinical rotations.
- MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Licenses and Certifications Required
- MT (ASCP or equivalent, as evidenced by licensure)
- ND MT license
- Educational Requirements
- BS in Medical Laboratory Science
- Official diploma or transcript from the school/university from where degree was received
- Experience Requirements
- 3 years of experience in the clinical laboratory setting, including phlebotomy, chemistry, hematology, coagulation, urinalysis, microbiology, and immunohematology
- 1 year of experience in clinical laboratory education (classroom or laboratory environment) strongly preferred
- Special Skills or Training Requirements
- Teaching experience preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to teach students of varying abilities and backgrounds
- Willingness to work as part of a team
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter