Psych Nurse Practitioner or Psych NP or PMHNP
Boston, MA 02118 US
This 500-bed hospital seeking a full-time, perm Nurse Practitioner to work within the Community Behavioral Health Center (CBHC). They will provide care for patients experiencing urgent psychiatric needs as well as maintaining a panel of patients receiving ongoing ambulatory care through the multidisciplinary team.
- Crisis evaluations
- Diagnostic and psychopharmacology evaluations
- Psychopharmacological treatment.
- Minimum of three years of current clinical nursing experience and two years experience in adult practice require
- Current license to practice as a registered nurse in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts with authorization by the Board of Registration in Nursing to practice in an expanded role.
- Registered with the ANCC or other accrediting organization for Nurse Practitioners. Registered with the State of Massachusetts and DEA for prescription writing privileges.
- Current BLS and ACLS Certifications
Interested? Apply here, or reach out to Caroline via email (email@example.com) or phone (617-746-2746). You can also schedule a time to chat using this link: https://calendly.com/caroline-ka-recruiting.
Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!