Opening for a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Physician’s Assistant (PA) in Massachusetts! Under the supervision of the Director of Behavioral Health, the psychiatric mental health NP or PA will help collaborate with the supervising psychiatrist, will provide continuing and comprehensive health care for the individual and family across all ages and genders.
- Master’s Degree in Nursing with certification as a PMHNP or graduate of a certified Physician’s Assistant program
- Two plus years of experience working as a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner or Physician’s Assistant preferred
- Current licensure to practice psychiatric nursing in Massachusetts.
- Must have reliable transportation to travel between sites.
- Preference will be given to bilingual/bicultural individuals who are Spanish or Portuguese.
- High level of commitment to continuous improvement in the quest for comprehensive and quality health care
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!