Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP)
Tallahassee, FL 32305
Full-time Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner needed at a top facility in Northern Florida!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Currently looking to hire a PMHNP to cover our detox inpatient unit as well as our outpatient units.
- Provide medical/psychiatric/nursing care in the management of acute and chronic health problems.
- Promote wellness through a variety of preventive and intervention methods.
- Evaluate, manage, and initiate referrals and consultations in accordance with patient needs pursuant to established clinical protocols and accepted standards of medical care.
- Provide telephonic consultation, and after-hours and weekend call duty as needed or assigned.
* Master's Degree in Nursing.
* Florida licensure as an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse.
* Certified as a Clinical Specialist in Adult Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing.
Shift: Monday - Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Client Relationship Manager, Senior Healthcare Recruiter