Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
Melrose, MA US
(right outside of Boston)
What you will need...
- Master’s Degree in Nursing with certification as a PMHNP
- Two plus years of experience working as a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- Current licensure to practice psychiatric nursing in Massachusetts
- Experience in community health care
- Must have reliable transportation to travel between sites.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with commitment to establishing a safe and respectful environment for team members
- Ability to work in a culturally diverse environment
- High level of commitment to continuous improvement in the quest for comprehensive and quality health care
- Competitive Pay + More!
"The area is known for being a great place to live and having a good time"
Looking to relocate? I can be a resource for that!
Want more information? Reach out to Megan at (617) 746-2768 or email resume to Megan@Ka-recruiting.com
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!