Washington, NC 27889
Adult Psychiatrist Needed in North Carolina!
The Department of Psychiatric Medicine is looking for BE/BC Adult Psychiatrists to serve as full time faculty psychiatrist position to provide clinical services, predominantly via telepsychiatry, to patients presenting in the emergency departments of hospitals affiliated with the Statewide Telepsychiatry Program (NC-STeP), a major program under the Center of Telepsychiatry and e-Behavioral Health (CTeBH). Candidate will provide services located in NC at the outpatient clinic as well.
The successful candidates will spend most of his/her time providing direct clinical service. The position will report to the Medical Director of the Center.
Job Highlights include:
- Will assist with monitoring and improving NC-STeP outcomes; integrating with community based providers; and implementing evidenced based practices.
- The position emphasizes a leadership role and an active engagement in clinical, educational, and scholarly activities.
- Experience in providing telepsychiatry services and in emergency psychiatry
- Newly expanded 22,000 sq. ft. outpatient facility
- Requirements include MD or equivalent degree from an appropriately accredited institution, Completion of accredited residency training, and Qualified for board certification in psychiatry. Must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of North Carolina
- Salary and academic rank (tenure track or fixed term) commensurate with experience and academic background
- Relocation Assistance
- CME Days & Reimbursement
- Malpractice (with tail)
- State Benefits
- Life Insurance
For more information please contact: email@example.com or submit your resume directly for review!
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter