Quality & Regulatory Affairs Specialist
Las Vegas, NV 89145 US
Full-time Quality & Regulatory Affairs Specialist needed at a top facility in Nevada!
(Reference Code: KAM)
The Quality and Regulatory Affairs Specialist will be responsible for the implementation, monitoring and continuous evaluation of clinical quality improvement activities of the laboratory and patient safety. This position will also be responsible for navigating research protocols through regulatory and compliance reviews leading to approval of sponsored studies in participating institutions and practices. The position will oversee the Quality Assurance process associated with the day to day procurement operation and subsequent provision of bio samples and delivery of clinical trial services to contracted clients.
* Master’s Degree and Laboratory related certification (ASCP) or degree preferred. Minimum BA/BS science related degree required.
* Minimum of five (5) years’ quality or compliance experience in a health care setting.
* Previous Clinical Research experience also required.
* Knowledge of hospital departmental policies and operations preferred.
* Histology/Pathology related experience a strongly preferred.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: email@example.com
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Client Relationship Manager, Senior Healthcare Recruiter