RESPIRATORY THERAPIST- CARDIOPULMONARY
Laramie, WY US
The Respiratory Therapist acts as a resource person to the other members of the Cardiopulmonary department and the staff of facility. In addition, the RT is responsible for daily patient assignments and work performed on each assigned shift.
- Specifically Cardiopulmonary department
- Variable Nights; Shift 7p-7a OR Variable Days; Shift 7a-7p
- Permanent, Full-time
- Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) or Certified Respiratory Therapist (CRT)
- Associates degree in Respiratory Therapy
- Wyoming Respiratory Therapy License
- Competitive Pay and more!
Looking to relocate? I can be a resource for that!
Want more information? Reach out to Megan at (617) 746-2768 or email resume to Megan@Ka-recruiting.com
Qualified? CLICK and APPLY NOW!
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!