RN Cardiovascular Lab Manager
Bernalillo, NM 87004 US
Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory Manager plans and implements policies, procedures, and services of the cardiac catheterization lab. Ensures efficient and effective lab operations, including quality control and compliance with regulations and policies. Delivers patient care as needed.
- Permanent, Full-Time, Days
- Education: Associates Degree in Nursing required with expectation of BSN completion within 5 years of hire
- Fours years catheterization (Cath) or electrophysiology (EP) Lab experience
- State of New Mexico or Compact State Nursing License required
- Current BLS, ACLS, PALS required
Looking to relocate? I can be a resource for that!
Want more information? Reach out to Megan at (617) 746-2768 or email resume to Megan@Ka-recruiting.com
Qualified? CLICK and APPLY NOW!
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!