RN Emergency Room - HIRING ASAP
Utilizing the standards set forth for Nursing Practice of the Emergency Room (ER) / Emergency Department (ED) registered nurse (RN) will organize, modify, evaluate, document and maintain the plan of care for Emergency Department patients. It will include individualized, family centered, holistic, supportive, and safe care.
- BSN required! (will accept ADN candidates that have already enrolled in a BSN program)
- Current RN license in the State of Texas or compact license
- AHA or ARC BLS required
- AHA or ARC ACLS and PALS required within 6 months of hire
- TNCC required within 18 months
- ENPC required within 18 months
- CEN and/or CPEN preferred
- ED Experience in an acute care setting preferred (1 year)
- Larger facility experience a plus
- Free standing ED can also be considered
- 4:1 Ratio
- 24 RN at peak
- 9 Providers at peak
- Sign on bonus/relocation assistance
**Hiring Manager is VERY responsive and open to same/next day interviews. Quick turnaround time**
If you would like more information, please APPLY or contact Megan at Megan@ka-recruiting.com! You can also call/text at 617-746-2768!
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!