Lake Mary, FL 32746
Night Shift: PCU RN Needed in Central Florida
*Full time and Permanent Position*
The Registered Nurse Progressive Care Unit is responsible for the observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and evaluation of care; health teaching and counseling of the ill, injured, or infirm; and the promotion of wellness, maintenance of health, and prevention of illness of others. Administers medications and treatments as prescribed or authorized by a duly licensed practitioner authorized by the laws of this state to prescribe such medications and treatments.
Previous RN acute care experience required. Telemetry and Cardiac experience required. (Post Cath/PCI’s, sepsis, CHF, multi system)
- Nursing Diploma or ASN; BSN preferred.
- Previous experience in an acute care setting required.
- Current Florida State Registered Nurse license. If compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire.
- Current American Heart Association BLS and ACLS Certifications
- Lifting 50 lbs. maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter