Radiologic Technologist - Massachusetts
Boston, MA 02108
Are you looking for a new Radiology (X-Ray) Technologist opportunity? Apply to this new opening in the Boston, Massachusetts area!
Quick Job Details:
- Full-time, permanent hire
- Day shift
- Full benefits package (401k, mental/dental/vision insurance, PTO, etc)
- Competitive salary
- Has good knowledge of positioning, technical factors, clinical information and correct marking and labeling of films.
- Ensures that radiation doses for patients remain within safe ALARA limits.
- Follows radiation safety best practices.
- Demonstrate skills and knowledge necessary to assess the age specific needs of the patients served, and provide appropriate care.
- Performs radiographic procedures including but not limited to basic xray, Operating Room, and fluoro procedures or is training to advance to CT or is an accomplished CT technologist.
- Enhances professional growth and development through participation in educational programs, current literature, in-service meetings and meets certification criteria for CEU's.
- ARRT certification
- Associate's Degree in Science (or higher)
- Experience is preferred (but new grads are welcome to apply!)
Apply now for consideration! Please email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Reference Code: MK485)
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Healthcare Recruiter
Marissa is a Healthcare Recruiter, who is excited to help you find a long term career. She will listen to what you are looking for in your next job and will help you find that perfect fit. Marissa has lived in Massachusetts her whole life, and after graduating from Boston University with a Major in Psychology, she joined KA Recruiting and moved to Boston. Outside of recruiting, she enjoys staying active, being with friends, and vacationing in Florida.