Radiology Operations Manager
Kansas City, KS 66101
Full-time Radiology Operations Manager needed at a top facility in Kansas!
(Reference Code: KAM)
This position supports the x-ray team in Missouri and Kansas ensuring all techs follow company policy and procedures. Position will require occasional travel throughout their coverage area.
- Planning and implementing schedules and staffing within designated region.
- Supervision of all Radiology/Ultrasound staff within designated region.
- Maintain communication between management and technologists to ensure quality studies under the direction of the radiologist.
- Conduct staff evaluations on a 90 day and annual basis.
- Assess employee needs and makes recommendation to management on behalf of employees.
- Responsible for Image quality reviews.
- Responsible for ordering supplies, equipment and equipment repair within designated region.
- Maintain inventory of equipment assigned to designated region.
- Orient new employees to the company policies and procedures.
- Assist technologists in solving technical problems.
- Regularly communicates with dispatch to maintain consistent patient care and turnaround times.
- Plan and implement strategies and activities consistent with overall aim and requirements of the company.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Director of Operations, Radiology Services.
* At least two years experience in the mobile x-ray field.
* At least two years experience in a supervisory capacity.
* Must have and maintain valid certification for either modality, ARRT, CRT, ARDMS or CCI.
* Must have and maintain valid Driver’s License and have a driving record in good standing.
* Must be able to use personal judgment and initiative to develop effective and constructive solutions to challenges and obstacles in dealing with staff or customers.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: email@example.com
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Client Relationship Manager, Senior Healthcare Recruiter