Darien, CT US
Come work for a hospital whose mission is to provide high-quality health and wellness services focused on the needs of our communities.
Day Shift-Radiology Tech-Full Time or Per Diem position
- Teamwork: Work together, share common goals, support each other
- Compassion: Put patients first, be understanding, have pride, show empathy
- Integrity: Advocate, model ethics, inspire trust and maintain high standards
- Respect: Listen, acknowledge, be courteous and appreciate others
- Accountability: Communicate, lead, accept responsibility and take ownership
- Our Total Rewards Program is ranked as one of the highest satisfiers based on our employee engagement surveys.
- With over 100 transfers and promotions each year for the past 5 years, this is a place for you to grow and develop your career. Many departments from Nursing to Information Systems and Rehabilitation have Career Ladder programs that foster career development.
For more information please send your resume directly to email@example.com
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Healthcare Recruiter
Elizabeth is a national healthcare recruiter that specializes in placing healthcare professionals into full time permanent positions across the country. She joined the KA team after graduating from Skidmore College in 2019. She is an avid Boston sports fan and when not recruiting she can be found coaching field hockey.
“It was my first time working with a recruiter and Elizabeth from KA recruiting is amazing. From our very first conversation, she helped me find the right job according to my preferences and qualifications. Communication was excellent, she constantly updates me of the progress and helps me navigate the difficult parts of the application process. She helped me find the job at a company I am still working at and currently enjoying. I highly recommend reaching out to her” – Jennifer