Radiology Technologist / Rad Tech - Boston
Boston, MA 02118 US
Are you looking for a new imaging job? My name is Caroline and I’m a healthcare recruiter – I’m here to help!
A phenomenal 500-bed medical center in Boston is looking for a full-time, permanent Rad Tech. If you’re interested in joining a team of healthcare professionals who strive to provide accessible health services to all, this could be the place for you!
- Provides skill and initiative to the department mission
- Implements policy and procedure
- Completes procedures in timely fashion while providing quality radiographs for Radiology and outside departments
- Prepares patient for exams as required
- Performs other duties as needed
- Work requires knowledge of principles and procedures of diagnostic radiology practices and the operation and maintenance of Radiologic equipment generally acquired through the completion of two years post-high school training in an approved school of radiologic technology.
- Current Massachusetts state license in Radiography, ARRT (R) certification and registration and all applicable Radiology education requirements
- BLS/CPR Certification required.
- Preferably 1-4 years of experience
Interested? Apply here, or reach out to Caroline via email (email@example.com) or phone (617-746-2746). You can also schedule a time to chat using this link: https://calendly.com/caroline-ka-recruiting.
Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Associate Healthcare Recruiter
“Caroline did a truly phenomenal job helping me to look for my first nursing position. Her positive attitude & uplifting words made me feel more confident during my search for the right nursing position. She is both detail & service oriented. It is why I have recommended her services to so many of my classmates."